Is it possible to create new user profile by using command line for Chrome

 /usr/bin/google-chrome-stable --profile-directory="my other profile2" %U

/usr/bin/google-chrome-stable --profile-directory="my other profile3" %U

/usr/bin/google-chrome-stable --profile-directory="my other profile4" %U

/usr/bin/google-chrome-stable --profile-directory="my other profile5" %U

/usr/bin/google-chrome-stable --profile-directory="my other profile6" %U

/usr/bin/google-chrome-stable --profile-directory="my other profile7" %U

/usr/bin/google-chrome-stable --profile-directory="my other profile8" %U

/usr/bin/google-chrome-stable --profile-directory="my other profile9" %U

/usr/bin/google-chrome-stable --profile-directory="my other profile10" %U

/usr/bin/google-chrome-stable --profile-directory="my other profile11" %U

/usr/bin/google-chrome-stable --profile-directory="my other profile12" %U

/usr/bin/google-chrome-stable --profile-directory="my other profile13" %U

/usr/bin/google-chrome-stable --profile-directory="my other profile14" %U

/usr/bin/google-chrome-stable --profile-directory="my other profile15" %U

/usr/bin/google-chrome-stable --profile-directory="my other profile16" %U

/usr/bin/google-chrome-stable --profile-directory="my other profile17" %U

/usr/bin/google-chrome-stable --profile-directory="my other profile18" %U

/usr/bin/google-chrome-stable --profile-directory="my other profile19" %U

/usr/bin/google-chrome-stable --profile-directory="my other profile20" %U

/usr/bin/google-chrome-stable --profile-directory="my other profile21" %U

/usr/bin/google-chrome-stable --profile-directory="my other profile22" %U

/usr/bin/google-chrome-stable --profile-directory="my other profile23" %U

/usr/bin/google-chrome-stable --profile-directory="my other profile24" %U

/usr/bin/google-chrome-stable --profile-directory="my other profile25" %U

/usr/bin/google-chrome-stable --profile-directory="my other profile26" %U

/usr/bin/google-chrome-stable --profile-directory="my other profile27" %U

/usr/bin/google-chrome-stable --profile-directory="my other profile28" %U

/usr/bin/google-chrome-stable --profile-directory="my other profile29" %U

/usr/bin/google-chrome-stable --profile-directory="my other profile30" %U

/usr/bin/google-chrome-stable --profile-directory="my other profile31" %U

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cpanel exam CPSP Answers

How to install zimbra collaboration suite 8.8.11 on CentOS 7

awstats installation