I have read that running an external battery with the internal removed helps keep my HERO 11 cooler but the Hero 11 tells me to plug it in a 5v/2a power source.

 I have read that running an external battery with the internal removed helps keep my HERO 11 cooler but the Hero 11 tells me to plug it in a 5v/2a power source.


The problem is your power supply and it's a common issue. Most power supplies actually will output the required 5V 2.4A power that the GoPro needs, however they don't report their output properly due to built in current protection, overcharge protection etc. So when the GoPro does a power requirement check, your power supply underreports what it's capable of actually outputting.


go pro with 2.4 or higher ampere

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cpanel exam CPSP Answers

How to install zimbra collaboration suite 8.8.11 on CentOS 7

awstats installation