airtel fiber

1st trick

 bridge mode getting two different IPs 

2nd trick


you can use a load balancer two merge both speeds

I load balance the bridge and original PPPoE

OpenWrt router I have a TP-Link c6u (European version)


100mpps plan getting speed 260 Mbps

3rd

first, connect with ipv6


then again create an ipv4 profile and connect


Getting both ipv4 and ipv6 


first, configure static IP and then configure ipv6

and don not configure static IP in multiple times





Number of simultaneous PPPoE sessions

Currently I am getting three separate public IPs through three simultaneous PPPoE sessions connected through three bridged ports of the ONT. All sessions have individual maximum bandwidth of 40mbps (my plan speed). I think I can get one more public IP through the fourth port which I have kept aside in route mode for access to the ONT. However, I have not tried that for two reasons - 1) I don't need four IPs for my setup, 2) Don't want to draw unnecessary attention of Airtel's backend. Just out of curiosity, does anyone know how many simultaneous PPPoE sessions are allowed by Airtel per use






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cpanel exam CPSP Answers

How to install zimbra collaboration suite 8.8.11 on CentOS 7

awstats installation