33.   What made you choose your stream?

During my schooling I developed a keen interest in computer science as I faced some problems in computer then i tried to solve it myself this continuous and slowly I came to know that I am liking to work in computer more than anything I always try to do something new in computer like when i was in higher secondary I came to know about linux and tried in my pc and it really works so well that i switched to linux I always try to checkout new software checking their cons and pros even today I do that I just love computer everything that belongs to computer from hardware to software as well,not only that I made this decision because of its vastness,exposure that it provides and the wonders that its capable of that all led me to choose computer science and engineering. 

Comments

  1. Did you know that you can create short urls with AdFly and get $$$$$$ from every visitor to your shortened links.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

cpanel exam CPSP Answers

How to install zimbra collaboration suite 8.8.11 on CentOS 7

awstats installation