What is the difference between confidence and over confidence

Having an attitude that I can do this work is "confidence" but having a notion that only I can do it is "over confidence". There is a very thin line separating confidence and over confidence. A confident person reaches to a great height and an over confident person falls from a great height.


Confidence is when your feelings and beliefs in your competence also match your actual ability.

Overconfidence is when your feelings/beliefs exceeds your competence.

confident: I seek respect
over confident:I seek attention


confident: I do mistake but i try not to repeat them

over confident:I am too perfect to make any mistake


- You hire me today is confidence.

- You will hire me today is overconfidence.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cpanel exam CPSP Answers

How to install zimbra collaboration suite 8.8.11 on CentOS 7

awstats installation