4.Why do you want to work at our company?

Actually, we want to cover this question from two important angles.
  • Why are you interested in the company?
  • Why are you interested in the job?
    1. Why do you want to work at our company?
The main reason for asking this question is to find out how motivated a candidate is for the job. I.e.: If the candidate has checked up on the company, and know some relevant things about it, and gives an answer that is not BS, but actually honest, then I'm happy. 


A good answer will demonstrate a knowledge of the company and industry. That means you must do your homework so that you can identify specific reasons for wanting to work for the firm.
These reasons could include one or several of the following:

  • Company general reputation
  • Reputation of key leaders
  • Admiration of products/services
  • Admiration of other company initiatives (marketing campaign, community involvement, training programs)
  • Company awards
  • Company management philosophy
  • Company values
  • Company positioning in market
  • Company growth/success

As a fresher


 Sir as I am a fresher. I am looking for a platform where I can give my best and work with dedication to give a kick start to my career. It's a great privilege for me to work in a reputed company like yours and you are giving such a great opportunity for freshers like me seek for and I'm accurate person who is in need for your guidance to improve myself and I'm also having good problem solving techniques which will be very helpful for your organization. 
So I can give my best in return With maximum efficiency that will upscale you are profits and upgrade my knowledge as well. Thank you sir


add some research that you can make from company websites.


It is a great pleasure for me to answer this question.
I like to work on the platform that makes the work innovative and creative. I believe that this company provides me the best.
I have conducted web research and found/believe that DEF products and its future prospects are impressive and interesting/exciting.
I have always wanted to work at this company. The ABC team is the team I’d be proud to work with. A place where my background/skills can be utilized and developed.”
You may add other reasons, explaining how your skills are best fit for the position.
Of course, the first thing one should do is conduct research before the job interview:
* Log on to the company website and find important and relevant info that you may point out during the interview.


Common Mistakes:
 What Do You Like About This Company?
  • A too-general answer that could apply to any company. Most of my interview coaching clients make this mistake. They say something like,“It’s a great company and I’d love to work there.” That’s nice, but it’s also not very memorable or believable.
  • An uninformed answer that shows you haven’t done any research. The worst thing you can do is demonstrate that you don’t even know what the company does — or that you only have a vague idea and expect the interviewer to fill you in.
  • An unenthusiastic answer that makes the interviewer wonder if you really want the job. You want to convince the interviewer that you are excited about the idea of working for his company. Avoid an answer like, “I heard there were some open positions, so here I am.”

sample answer:- 

get details about company,Research about the company what type of services it provides and then answer according to the company requirement

sir as this company is a web development company and provide services related to ecommerce web site and cloud hosting I find my self suitable for this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cpanel exam CPSP Answers

How to install zimbra collaboration suite 8.8.11 on CentOS 7

awstats installation